One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art - Oscar Wilde

Sunday 4 July 2010

Object of Desire



I absolutely adore this tweed jacket from Moschino with little pearl-clasp purse pockets. I spotted it when browsing the pre-fall collection in the Moschino store on Conduit Street yesterday and fell in love. The antique gold and pearl buttons; gold trim and dusky rose colour go quite perfectly together. I had not originally envisaged it as a skirt suit as I had only seen the jacket in store; but the irony of this idea of a modern day Lady Penelope suits the general playfulness of Moschino's aesthetic perfectly - now all that's missing is the matching pink Rolls Royce and 'Parker' with a glass of Pernod on hand.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog, I am a follower now!

    check out my first giveaway at: http://fashion--maniak.blogspot.com/2010/07/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the jacket is lovely, but the whole outfit is also gorgeous!!!..now following!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com
    (visit, comment or follow.XOXX)

    ReplyDelete