One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art - Oscar Wilde

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Fancy Mess





Just returned from the Secret Garden Party:

Fancy Dress + intoxicated masses = Fancy Mess.

Unfortunately I did not take enough photos....however this photo (above) was probably one of the best things I saw!! Classic. And there I thought Bieber Fever was officially cured!!

The most ubiquitous trend I noticed. however, was that literally every other guy I saw was wearing leggings - or 'meggings', conjuring up images of Justin Hawkins in his 'Darkness' days. Plain black, gold foil, aztec print......you name it, they were everywhere! This trend has been slowly creeping into the mainstream since about this time last year. Whether this will translate on to the street is hard to tell. It is all very well to unleash your inner Russell Brand at a festival, but it could be tricky to justify wearing them when you are down the pub watching the footie with the lads. My guess though is that rock n roll is here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment