One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art - Oscar Wilde

Wednesday 26 October 2011

On my Radar: Elliot Atkinson

Elliot Atkinson is definitely a designer who captures the imagination, and you have to think quite hard about his collections, which I like. I imagine him to be an enigmatic and romantic character. He describes his signature as 'Tough but feminine, with a beautifully dark and decadent woman in mind'. This is quite an ambitious statement, as I think this woman belongs more to fantasy than to real life; however I love the way Atkinson explores this theme, really getting the most out of this fabric and playing with contrasts. I look forward to seeing what he does next.

Elliot Atkinson, Spring Summer 2012

Elliot Atkinson, Spring Summer 2012

Elliot Atkinson Spring Summer 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment