One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art - Oscar Wilde

Friday 27 May 2011

RIP Jeff Conaway

"A hickey from Kenickie is like a Hallmark card..."


I first watched Grease when I was about 9 years old ... so I experienced some major nostalgia just now to hear that Jeff Conaway, the actor who played Kenickie, passed away this afternoon. PS: I'll let you in on a little secret: my 9 year old self was totally peachy keen, jellybean for a hickey from Kenickie!

Something a bit strange going on: only this morning I was searching Google images for a picture of Sandy and Danny in the flying car which I was going to blog about as my super-tacky, Friday morning inspiration (maybe I have a sixth sense!!!). jokes. Only I couldn't find the image anywhere! Anyway gonna go now, don a rara skirt (maybe!!) and relive my youth by rewatching the movie for the millioneth time ...

Happy Weekend xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment