One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art - Oscar Wilde

Tuesday 4 January 2011

2011 From Heaven

So what are we to call the new decade now that we are officially no longer in the naughties?? Personally, I'm feeling the onesies - cleverly coined by a friend of mine this morning. I am not one for making new years resolutions (although if you did, then good luck!!) as I tend to break them before they begin but here are some things that I definitely want to do this year.

A TRIP TO MADRID

I have wanted to go for ages and ages!!! I have met some great people from Madrid in the past couple of years and it just really appeals to me. I have also been ogling stylish Spaniards at the the recent Pull & Bear launch party in Madrid on Icanteachyouhowtodoit.com and kate loves me. 




PICK UP A JIL SANDER CANDY MAN BF???!


Lolz - I want one! I actually really loved this (Jil Sander Menswear Spring Summer 11). It's not often you see boys colour blocking brights. I think it's hot. 






That's it for now. I am sure I will be adding a lot more to the list as the year goes on.

Here's to the onesies :)

1 comment:

  1. haha- we're off to madrid soon for my bday! tho more for lash than clothes.

    craig

    ReplyDelete